Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Nyan nyan

Nyan Nyan nyan nyan Nyan nyan Nyan? Yeah, I speak Nyanese.

I Like Trains I Like Trains

Cool! Trains are awesome!

This sounds like Perry Grip! This made me like trains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TopStick TopStick

OMG OMG OMG STICKMAN!!!

This is the best stickman animation I've ever seen! I would vote this a 6 and an 11! Wizard stickman dominates them all!

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

OMG OMG!

This is the greatest game ever!!!

Transmigration Transmigration

Cool but,

This game is pretty cool, but I only had to press the spacebar the whole time.

Kit and the Octopod Kit and the Octopod

Really Cool!

This game is almost like Castle Crashers, and I like how you
used Waterflame music. I hope you make more games like this!

Catharsis Catharsis

Good stuff man.

This is exactly the sort of ambience/atmosphere I want to be hearing when I see a chill dnb track. Melody works fantastically, good background instruments.

Part of me sort of wants more reverb; though, that might muddy up the track a bit haha.

I like it :D

Geoplex responds:

Thanks man! I ended up turning my reverb channels down a lot over the course of the song, they ended up about 50% as loud as there at the start of production. I was turning them up a little by the end, though, so you could be right. I think the percussion is crisper for it, though, mostly in the first section.

Thanks for the feedback as always my friend :)

Luminous Luminous

Good stuff as usual.

And you're right! The mix sounds super clean this time with the basses sounding very rich and defined. Though some sounds appear a little too loud like a few of the growls; however, this is a more minor thing.

One improvement I think could be made is the sidechain. I like the super long sidechain on the background chords. It actually reminds me a lot of Illenium's stuff! But I think that it should definitely be a bit lighter/quicker on the other elements in order to achieve a more defined lead. Also, I believe the sidechain is missing on the snare drum.

Definitely a lot of improvement from your last dubstep track! Hope to see some more new stuff in 2017! :)

Geoplex responds:

Thanks man! There is sidechain on the snare, it's just a lot lighter. A few people have mentioned the sidechaining, at this point I'm inclined to agree that it's a little much. That said, I really like how it emphasizes my kick drum, and the only point I think it's too aggressive is at the second half of the first chorus as it obscures the melody too much. I'll be keeping it in mind for future tracks for sure!

Thanks for the feedback :D

EEK! + Lockyn - Glacier Galaxy EEK! + Lockyn - Glacier Galaxy

Very nice track and a nice switchup from your usual stuff. I like the variation at the drop :)
The mixdown appears to be very top-heavy and lacks sufficient mids, but that can be fixed easily.
Great job overall. Hope to see more stuff like this in the future.

Lockyn responds:

hey man, glad you enjoyed regardless. happy to see you around again, cheers :)